Hohenzollernmodell 1660-1670 Scale 1/75 POF build by Stephan Kertész (Steef66)

Well, it happens again. It is your Birthday, MON AMI! Birthday-Cake Wish you the very best and at least another 50 years to happen again!! Have the happiest one! Gefeliciteerd

My best wishes on your birthday Stephan.
Hallo @Steef66
we wish you the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day
My friend Stephan: A Happy Birthday. Enjoy the day with your beloved.
Regards, Peter
Happy birthday, Steef!
Awesome! My very best wishes for your birthday my friend! Have a great day!
Van harte Stephan. Neem er een lekker stuk vlaai op.
Well, it happens again. It is your Birthday, MON AMI! Birthday-Cake Wish you the very best and at least another 50 years to happen again!! Have the happiest one! Gefeliciteerd
Happy Birthday Stephan Birthday-Cake . Enjoy your special day.
Thanks thanks thanks.... many thanks. I had a great day. Good food (no vlaai but taart) and a few drinks.

Happy Birthday Steef66. Enjoy the day, perhaps find a few scraps and bake a nice cake to celebrate with all. Cheers and best wishes. Franco.

Dear Stephan
Happy Birthday :) Birthday-CakeBeerExplosionBottlewish you all the best and happiness!
Enjoy your special day my friend

Happy Birthday Steef66. Enjoy the day, perhaps find a few scraps and bake a nice cake to celebrate with all. Cheers and best wishes. Franco.
Dear Stephan
Happy Birthday :) Birthday-CakeBeerExplosionBottlewish you all the best and happiness!
Enjoy your special day my friend
Good morning Stephan. I missed your birthday so I hope it was a fantastic one- sounds like you did:D:DBottleBirthday-CakeBeer. Cheers Grant
Many thanks to you too my friends.

Hi guys, long time ago I did an update here. I did some work on the ship, not much. A lot of other things past my way. Helping a lot of friends here to get a ropewalk, writing for the modelbouwer, playing Homeworld on the PC, reading Yk and building an egghouse for my Admiral of scratch wood. That little thing you can buy on the internet for 20 euro, but no, sometimes you have to do it your self and give that special feeling for doing something for your love. When finished I put a picture of it.
Soon I hope I can give you an update of the ship again. Stay tuned.

Back