L´Amarante 1:36 POF

Thank you guys.
I decided to finish and fit the frames in the front and back of the model first - these frames require more beveling and I want to get this done as soon as possible.

View attachment 453017

View attachment 453018

View attachment 453019

View attachment 453020

View attachment 453021

View attachment 453022

View attachment 453023
Dear marsalv
very impressive work and the result is beautiful
Thanks to you I have now learned to make and use a jig that supports the ribs in the upper part and maintains the intervals and contours

Wow, highest precision. The subframes are an excellent thing to get a great and precise alignment of the frames, very impressive and helpful.

I see you are very attentive Tobias ;). I did not make these depressions in the upper part of the keel on purpose - they unnecessarily complicate the production, and after the keelson is covered, this simplification will not be visible.

All the frames are in place, it's time to make the mounts for the stand screws. After gluing the keelson will not be visible.

View attachment 454225

View attachment 454226

View attachment 454227

View attachment 454228

View attachment 454229

View attachment 454230

View attachment 454231

View attachment 454232

Dear Marslav
The quality of the work is at the highest level !!!!
I am happy that you and Tobias are ahead of me in the creative process and set me a standard to which I strive in terms of quality and accuracy. thanks to both of you :)

Thank you guys for all nice comments:).
To albertmary - You are not quite right that everything is flawless. I only manage to photograph the model so that some flaws are not visible:cool:.
To shota70 - I'm glad you like my build. On the other hand, the quality (not the highest at all) is redeemed by the amount of time I spend on the model - I redo many things several times. By the way, I found a nice addition to the Proxxon thicknesser in your log - I immediately downloaded the 3D model from Oliver and will have it printed somewhere - thanks shota and OliverThumbsup.
to Tobias - I don't think there's much you can learn from me - quite the opposite. And to satisfy your curiosity - the installation of filling pieces.

LA_0163.jpg

LA_0164.jpg

LA_0165.jpg

LA_0166.jpg

LA_0167.jpg

LA_0168.jpg

LA_0169.jpg

LA_0170.jpg

LA_0171.jpg

Vladimir, thank you for your words of appreciation, it's much more about the approach to different construction phases and how to improve it. You have already created a beautiful model and can learn from your mistakes. May I ask you where exactly you live in the Czech Republic, as I am in the Czech Republic every 6-7 weeks. If it's not too far from the border and there is a possibility, it would be a good idea to meet up sometime.

Back