L´Amarante 1:36 POF

Hi Tobias,
unfortunately, I live in the eastern part of the Czech Republic (the city of Česká Třebová), i.e. the border with Germany is about 350 km from us. But if you have time and desire, you are welcome at our place anytime.
Hull sanding completed.

LA_0172.jpg

LA_0173.jpg

LA_0174.jpg

LA_0175.jpg

LA_0176.jpg

LA_0177.jpg

Dear Marslav
You are progressing at an astonishing pace while setting an excellent performance bar. It helps me with the building and learning process :) Thumbsup

Thank you guys.
The pace of construction is actually not that great. The "speed" of my posts is determined by the fact that I gradually publish photos that I have "in stock". But don't worry, in a little while I'll get into the real construction phase with the posts and the posts won't come so fast anymore.
Applying the deck clamp strengthened the hull so I could complete the limber-passage.

LA_0208.jpg

LA_0209.jpg

LA_0210.jpg

LA_0211.jpg

LA_0212.jpg

LA_0213.jpg

To Uwe - This method is not ideal, but it will serve its purpose :).
It's time for inside planking. The spirketting, which is made of two thicker planks, was installed first. These planks are slightly recessed below the level of the frames.

LA_0214.jpg

LA_0215.jpg

LA_0216.jpg

LA_0217.jpg

LA_0218.jpg

LA_0219.jpg

LA_0220.jpg

LA_0221.jpg

LA_0222.jpg

LA_0223.jpg

LA_0224.jpg

Fantastic work, Vladimir. I'm glad that you show all these little tips and tricks, it makes the work easier and helps a lot here in the forum. Your quality doesn't let up, Le Gross is already a feast for the eyes, L'Amarante will be even more so.

I’m joining the crowd watching over your shoulder. Impressive and absolutely beautiful craftmanship.

Very accurate work with the inner planking - every plank is fitting very good, every nail is there where it should be -> Bravo!

Back