LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

DEAR KUDIN
you are genius , because the creativity in the solutions you develop in favor of beautiful construction
Of course, I am far from being a genius ... But, thanks, Shabtai! :rolleyes:
Another fabulous video Andrey. I hope your wife is o.k with you using her pots.
Thank you for your feedback.
I was lucky with my wife; full support and not a word against ...
This means ship modeling! :p
and you need the correct size of a pot - to small pot and the curve of the grating would be wrong.....
Great work my friend - Once more many thanks for sharing your ideas with us
Thank you, Uwe! Yes ... Only this saucepan gave me a suitable radius. And in this saucepan they cook my favorite soup and for the time of bending the grates I did without it !!! :(
Whatever you have to sacrifice for the sake of beauty !!! :D:D:D

this is absolutely incredible. I have no words to express how the ingenuity of your work. It just inspires me to improve my abilities.
We have to prepare really a content-list of all your videos - I order to find the tips and methods in your videos .... Let us keep this in mind
That would be a great idea.
Thank you for your feedback on my work!
Of course, my videos because of the Russian language are more understandable for those who speak this language.
But, since I sign the titles (which reflect the essence of the series) and post videos on non-speaking forums, of course I would like to interest Viewers of all countries.
Therefore, if you see an opportunity to increase / improve the meaning of films for Spectators who do not speak Russian, I will only be glad!

I would also like to add as a clarification;
I am not a Master whose thoughts are undeniable as an axiom.
My films are not instructions / recommendations for building a ship.
Videos are a series about the life of a model (the same as you all have on the table), told / shown by a person (just like all of us) as he sees it.

I would also like to add as a clarification;
I am not a Master whose thoughts are undeniable as an axiom.
My films are not instructions / recommendations for building a ship.
Videos are a series about the life of a model (the same as you all have on the table), told / shown by a person (just like all of us) as he sees it.
Андрюха,
Для многих из нас, твои видео ролики - обучающий материал и мы очень тебе благодарны. Спасибо!

Andrey,

Your short videos, for many of us, are the learning curve and we cannot thanks enough for providing such tutorials. Many Thanks

Wow! triple bonanza!!! Way to go Andrey. Many Thanks!

Як у нас кажуть на Ізрайловщінi Шана Това тoбi і yсім твоїм близьким, ну і друзів - а як же без них! З Новим Роком!

Hello everyone! ;)
Since the Goddess who inspires us to create "took a vacation" and "left my workshop",
my YouTube channel continues to talk about machines :cool:

welcome back Dear friend
We happily follow the YouTube channel and also the last three videos teach about your professional and unique methods. We would love to see what comes next in
line:):D

welcome back Dear friend
We happily follow the YouTube channel and also the last three videos teach about your professional and unique methods. We would love to see what comes next in
line:):D
But we missed you here in our forum very much - So great that you have updated your log !!!

Back