Lougre le Coureur 1776 CAF Model by Chello

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Your hull with the interior planking is looking very good - Keep going on with this good quality work Thumbsup

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Anyone got a clue about how to use the door View attachment 205292hinges? They look odd and I can’t figure out how to use them.....
Hallo my friend,
I do not have the manual with me, and also can not find a photo of this part of the manual...... but there is in one of the sketches shown, how the hinges "R1-16" are made. I think out of three parts, but can be wrong. Definitely yours are wrong - check once more the manual! Somewhere on page 2 or 3 of the interior works

Last edited:

Anyone got a clue about how to use the door hinges? They look odd and I can’t figure out how to use them.....
Manual page 9:
View attachment 205378Did you threat the bulkhead with stain or something?
Where did you find the door handle? Scratch build from brass wire?
Hi Poul, yes treated the areas that do not need glue just to see how it looked with tung oil. Thanks for the hinge thing ( must have overlooked them) but to be honest, I don’t like them and they look well out of proportion so I’ll fabricate my own. Doorknob is like @Uwek says a nail head and I used some transparent sheets for the glass. I have done the bulkheads and it’s really rewarding and calming work. I have started with the planking ( did the stern) and enjoying the work. It requires a methodical and measured approach so my patience will be tested, particularly as I plan to use woodglue only