NORSKE LOVE - Billing Boats 1:75 scale

A quick update, back from vacation…but tired! ROTF My phone app said I walked over 12,000 steps a day at Disney!
A few pics…
IMG_3305.jpeg
At Magic Kingdom…day one on her Birthday…

IMG_2728.jpeg
Her meeting some of the Disney characters…she was real excited!

IMG_2706.jpeg
IMG_2758.jpegIMG_2753.jpeg
Fireworks and lazer show…

Then we went to the Animal Kingdom on day two…
IMG_2792.jpegIMG_2765.jpeg

Anyway…I won’t bore you with 100 pictures…lol
These are a just a few. She had a great time and even enjoyed flying on an airplane for the first time!
IMG_2667.jpeg

See you when I have an update on the ship. Back to window frames on the galleries. ;)

Last edited:
Memories. I’ll bet she didn’t even get tired.
Looks like the weather held for you regarding rain.

Memories. I’ll bet she didn’t even get tired.
Looks like the weather held for you regarding rain.
She was full of energy, however I did have to carry her a few times towards the end of the day, as she has to take 2 steps to our 1. ;)
Weather was nice, it only rained a few times for about 5 minutes or less. Definitely cooler than Texas. The high was 92 degrees, meanwhile at home they were having 100 degree plus weather!
Memories…absolutely, better than a Birthday party! Not doing it every year though. ROTF

Last edited:
A quick update, back from vacation…but tired! ROTF My phone app said I walked over 12,000 steps a day at Disney!
A few pics…
View attachment 391679View attachment 391680
At Magic Kingdom…day one on her Birthday…

View attachment 391681View attachment 391682View attachment 391683View attachment 391684
Her meeting some of the Disney characters…she was real excited!

View attachment 391689
View attachment 391686View attachment 391687View attachment 391688
Fireworks and lazer show…

Then we went to the Animal Kingdom on day two…
View attachment 391690View attachment 391691View attachment 391692

Anyway…I won’t bore you with 100 pictures…lol
These are a just a few. She had a great time and even enjoyed flying on an airplane for the first time!
View attachment 391693

See you when I have an update on the ship. Back to window frames on the galleries. ;)
Good morning Dean. Good times. Cheers Grant

Beautiful pictures, Dean and precious memories made. From the radiance of her face, you could see that she thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Granddad may have been tired, but I am sure that he enjoyed spending time with the little one just as much!

I am very happy to see, that you had a great time with your beloved granddaughter :cool:

Back