NORSKE LOVE - Billing Boats 1:75 scale

For some odd reason my better half allows me only one digital organ....

Various brands? You play in a band, or it’s just you, enjoying yourself playing music?
Here are my guitars…

The two on the lower left are my granddaughters guitars. ;)
This is my half stack, with a 200 watt power amp and a 4 x 12 speaker cabinet. I have a rack mount guitar effects processor and also a pedal board.

I could play large venues with this setup! I mainly played clubs and some outdoor events.

Last edited:
Wow. What a great intro to your project. My name is Ron but had to go with Ronaldo
I have started the Norse love a few months again (long story). It’s an old kit I got in 1996. I joined ships of scale a few months ago also. Looking for guidance etc. But still trying to find my way round. It looks like you maybe able to pull de great guidance. I chose to plank mine and I’m on upper deck now. I agree with your comments about instructions I have had to work a lot of things out. Maybe we can help each other please if you have time reply so I can add this learning as well. Good luck with the exiting journey you are now on again.

Wow. What a great intro to your project. My name is Ron but had to go with Ronaldo
I have started the Norse love a few months again (long story). It’s an old kit I got in 1996. I joined ships of scale a few months ago also. Looking for guidance etc. But still trying to find my way round. It looks like you maybe able to pull de great guidance. I chose to plank mine and I’m on upper deck now. I agree with your comments about instructions I have had to work a lot of things out. Maybe we can help each other please if you have time reply so I can add this learning as well. Good luck with the exiting journey you are now on again.
Hi Ron, welcome to my build log. If you start at the beginning, and I know it’s a lot of pages, I have documented each step along the way. If you have any questions let me know. I have made improvements to the kit, whenever I deemed it necessary, in order to enhance it to become something I can be happy with. ;)

Ok I built a grating, as a warm up…lol. Not sure if I like the wood tones yet. Maybe after the others are in I can make a better call. The border is pear wood and it seems to always have different tones, which can be frustrating when trying to create a theme. I wanted it to match the pear wood at the perimeter of the decks. I may have to add a little stain…or am I being too picky?
IMG_1765.jpegIMG_1764.jpeg

Back