New design POF HMS Blandford 1720 in scale 1:48 by Modelship Dockyard

Hello, everyone. I'm the designer of the Modelship Dockyard.My English is not very good,our communication is usually carried out by Victor,He's my best partner,and I can understand your reply with the help of translation software (thank Google)!So my grammar and vocabulary may not fully express my meaning,Please understand.
I was lazy when making the pilot model.We will improve these problems in the process of mass production.
Thank you very much for enjoying our design.I'm glad to receive your suggestion,In general, we will absorb really helpful suggestions and make improvements.
We will continue to work efficiently and provide better products for everyone.
In the near future, we will also do some open source design for SOS forum, just as I did on China Forum open source H.M.S Enterprise.
Thank you for your support
Hallo @wuxiaomeng
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello, everyone. I'm the designer of the Modelship Dockyard.My English is not very good,our communication is usually carried out by Victor,He's my best partner,and I can understand your reply with the help of translation software (thank Google)!So my grammar and vocabulary may not fully express my meaning,Please understand.
I was lazy when making the pilot model.We will improve these problems in the process of mass production.
Thank you very much for enjoying our design.I'm glad to receive your suggestion,In general, we will absorb really helpful suggestions and make improvements.
We will continue to work efficiently and provide better products for everyone.
In the near future, we will also do some open source design for SOS forum, just as I did on China Forum open source H.M.S Enterprise.
Thank you for your support
Hello
Looking forward to building this kit

Is it available from China (IM am in UK)

Thansk

For everybody interested in the original ship of the HMS Blandford (1720),
her sisterships of the same class and the existing contemporary drawings and models
please take also a look at the topic:

HMS Blandford (1720) - 20 gun Frigate based on the "1719 Establishment"

which we posted some years ago in the area "Ship History and Research"

The Hawse pieces PT1. We've made some changes to make it more realistic in the latest version, so there will be small differences.
(BTW we've now started a new pilot model, all the new changes will be there! Pictures will come after posting the pictures of this model.)
View attachment 250910View attachment 250911View attachment 250912View attachment 250913View attachment 250914View attachment 250915View attachment 250917View attachment 250918View attachment 250919View attachment 250920View attachment 250921View attachment 250922
wish id seen this earlier would have made my build much easier

Hi folks, It’s Model shipyard here again.

My last thread for “Le cygne” was just like few days ago, how time flies LOL(well just in case you don’t know, i did just post that thread few days ago, just a joke, avaliable here:https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/le-cygne-1806-in-scale-1-48-by-modelship-dockyard.7971).

In the Cygne post a lot folks showed interests to the “Blandford”, so let me do a small introduction of this product. We started this project about 5 years ago, and finished designing 10 month later, more designing details will come later in the thread. Due to our production ability at the time, we didn’t produce much, only 20 for the first batch. We sold two versions of the Blandford, Pear and Cherry. Sadly, after the first batch was sold, we stopped the production of all our products due to some personal reasons. From the start of this year, we started to have thoughts on “reviving” Blandford, so as we now have such a good opportunity, I think it’s time.
View attachment 248019
There are hours of viewing wrapped up in this one image.

In fact, at the beginning of the design, we have designed a complete set of parts for the mast, but we have not added them to the jacket

1668378868743.png
If necessary, I can provide 1:1 mast drawings, which can be printed by myself
I have also made a set of masts for testing, but they are not included in the package, so there are no ready photos

In fact, at the beginning of the design, we have designed a complete set of parts for the mast, but we have not added them to the jacket

View attachment 340461
If necessary, I can provide 1:1 mast drawings, which can be printed by myself
I have also made a set of masts for testing, but they are not included in the package, so there are no ready photos
can i have a set please, just got my kit of hms blandford, looks great, cant wait to start.

Indeed, having the mats and futtock shrouds would give the option for a full rig build. It would be a perfect addition, for me. We can then use the rigging plan from the book (although having the plan as part of the kit documentation would be nice). Regardless, ordering soon.

Indeed, having the mats and futtock shrouds would give the option for a full rig build. It would be a perfect addition, for me. We can then use the rigging plan from the book (although having the plan as part of the kit documentation would be nice). Regardless, ordering soon.
Hallo @Loracs
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back