POF L'Amarante Corvette de 12 canons 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph- Gérard Delacroix) By Shota

‏Hello my dear friends
After three weeks of respite from the model creation process, today I returned to it.
The break was used for a vacation in favor of a trip to Japan with my children. It was especially enjoyable because of the beautiful country and lovely people in Japan.
So today I sat for about an hour and a half and continued the meticulous process of nailing the frames. Not much progress so far.
I'm waiting for the tanning agent that our dear friend Tobias helped me purchase.

Greetings Shota View attachment 449867View attachment 449868View attachment 449869View attachment 449870View attachment 449871View attachment 449872View attachment 449873View attachment 449874View attachment 449875View attachment 449876View attachment 449877View attachment 449878View attachment 449879View attachment 449880View attachment 449881View attachment 449882View attachment 449883View attachment 449884View attachment 449885

View attachment 449886
Good afternoon Shota. Super happy for you to visit Japan and spend time with the kids…..best times. Man that steak looks good. Cheers Grant

Hello Shota,
I am very happy to see you had a great time with your family in Japan. Japan is one of those magical places I would love to visit. Happy birthday and have a great day.

Bill

Wonderful Shota! I hope you have had the best birthday!
Yom huledet sameach, Shota Birthday-Cake יום הולדת שמח

View attachment 450405
Hello Shota,
I am very happy to see you had a great time with your family in Japan. Japan is one of those magical places I would love to visit. Happy birthday and have a great day.

Bill
My very best wishes for your birthday Shota. Enjoy your special day.
Good afternoon Shota. Super happy for you to visit Japan and spend time with the kids…..best times. Man that steak looks good. Cheers Grant
my dear friends thank you very much for your kind words and blessings :)

Also from my side a Happy Birthday, Shota. Enjoy the day!
Regards, Peter
Happy birthday Shota! I wish you health, patience, inspiration and peaceful skies in your country, Israel!
Drogi Shoto wszystkiego najlepszego 100 lat
Happy birthday, Shota! I wish creative success and inspiration! ;)
thank you very much my dear friend's for your kind words and blessings :)

Happy Birthday Shota, and that looks like a wonderful trip to Japan
Happy Birthday ShotaBirthday-Cake
All The BestBottle
Unfortunately a little late, but all the more heartwarming: Happy Birthday, Shota BottleBirthday-CakeBottle
Happy Birthday my friend Shota! May all wishes comes true!
Happy belated birthday, Shota. As far as I can see, the package has already arrived in Israel and has cleared customs.
thank you very much my dear friend's for the kind words and blessings
I am lucky to have dear and good friends like you:)

Back