Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

I have just received a package of wood from Sergey at Bibigon black yellow & blue Hornbeam strips and some plates and also pear strips. Not only is Sergey a very nice man to deal with but, the wood supplied was cut extremely accurate, nice sharp edges it was also packaged neatly the shipping from Moscow to the UK was fast (12 days) under currant circumstances and very reasonably priced. (£25). I'm so impressed with his work I will be ordering more from him it's excellent machining quality.

I highly recommend using him. If anyone wants more pictures after I open the wood I'll post them.

Kind regards
Paul
View attachment 163966

Paul, could you please give us Sergey's web site address?
János

Paul, could you please give us Sergey's web site address?
János
Jànos there is no website,you order by email or contact him here @bibigon,also his logo is in the side bar at Merchants and Vendors,clicking on the logo will takes you to his email.

Last edited:
I have just received a package of wood from Sergey at Bibigon black yellow & blue Hornbeam strips and some plates and also pear strips. Not only is Sergey a very nice man to deal with but, the wood supplied was cut extremely accurate, nice sharp edges it was also packaged neatly the shipping from Moscow to the UK was fast (12 days) under currant circumstances and very reasonably priced. (£25). I'm so impressed with his work I will be ordering more from him it's excellent machining quality.

I highly recommend using him. If anyone wants more pictures after I open the wood I'll post them.

Kind regards
Paul
View attachment 163966
Some months ago I started a topic showing the great quality of some samples I received. Maybe you can add some of your photos ?

I am also very happy with service and quality and ordered the pear wood from him for the Canoe Group build

Shipyard refit. I have installed a new lightingsystem. I don´t know how i could live three years without.

View attachment 163953View attachment 163954
Hallo Oliver,
congratulations for this "Lichter-Fest" - To have enough and qualitative good light in your work shop is extremely important. Bravo!
You did it now really consequent...... I received during weekend one with 1,5m length which will be hanging directly over my main working desk - have to install it next days - and I think this one will be not the last one....
pinaccre3.jpg

My shop chair has seen better days. It was an old office chair I picked up at a second hand store for like 10 bucks.
Well my kids must have felt sorry for me and got me a new chair. It has lumbar and neck support and very comfortable to sit in. Man my back and bum sure does appreciate it.

72CDE279-2228-4ED3-B442-A508E3339FBF.jpeg4863A6FB-930C-460E-B86F-B64757A513D7.jpeg

Mikie!!! The chair is brilliant and I am sure will help you build models. But...do you really wanted to show us a chair? Ha..ha... I guess you want us to show your framing job for LaBelle!!! You made good progress. Why don't you update your build log? We want to see the framing work, really!!!

CARPET IN A HOBBY WORK ROOM!!!
Sacrilegious!!!!!!
Hidden pins, wood chips and splinters, makes a 45yo hobble around like a.......(I'll quit while I'm ahead, can't afford the hospital bills)
Seriously though, great looking chair (I have a high back executive chair) and lumbar support, is it a massaging type?
Regards

Back