Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Are these diamond files or what category, I was having hard time finding the sets on line.
What part numbers for all three sets if you know and maybe a source online.
Kurt
They definitely look better than the more limited set that I have. I would like to know how to contact the course and cost. PT-2
Hallo Kurt and PT-2,
Yesterday I tried the new files on the CAF Le Coureur frames and I am fully happy with the two additional sets.
For such works the best result is with grid 0 - Hieb 0
Highly recommended and an investment for the modeling life....

Today I received a small parcel from the USA - sent by Kurt @Kkonrath

Some weeks ago I saw a small but very interesting tool, which is in this form only on sale in the States,
but unfortunately I did not find a retailer sending these also to Europe.
Many Many Thanks to Kurt, who bought these handheld drills with mushroom head for me and posted them to my address in Austria.
Many Thanks for the friendship and the help !!!

IMG-4548.jpg

So the next tree-nailing will be a very easy job ;)

Today I received a small parcel from the USA - sent by Kurt @Kkonrath

Some weeks ago I saw a small but very interesting tool, which is in this form only on sale in the States,
but unfortunately I did not find a retailer sending these also to Europe.
Many Many Thanks to Kurt, who bought these handheld drills with mushroom head for me and posted them to my address in Austria.
Many Thanks for the friendship and the help !!!

View attachment 184083

So the next tree-nailing will be a very easy job ;)
I got one of those wood handled very inexpensive ones and it does not work well or take small bits. The more expensive black handled one works very well. Hope your experience is better than my own with the wood one. PT-2

well experienced tool-buyer....
sounds good - and is correct.....

but there is a difference between you and me!

I am buying
and
you are buying and using them ...... :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to see the content of the boy - and to see which one you bought
I am also thinking about it - I have an older lathe, but ...... maybe once for christmas

I got also a parcel today - much smaller than Oliver´s one.

I ordered three special pliers for cutting nails (top-cutter and side-cutter) and round nose plier for forming wire
- my first impression is, that they are similar to the quality of f.e. Weller (highly recommended)

IMG-4622.jpg

IMG-4624.jpg

Producer is the german company SCHMITZ

Yesterday I went out in order to buy only a drill bit with 1,8 mm......I needed nothing more (I thought)

At the end I had a bill of 130 Euro of things which I need off course ;)o_O;) , it is more to fill the stock

View attachment 43837
Do you know this situation also? Hope you have a 12 volt Ac supply for the Micro Mot Proxxon. Uses unregulated 12V Ac supply or the speed controller on the machine does not work. My 2 Cents worth of info. Recognize all those tools. This is also happens to me a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know this situation also? Hope you have a 12 volt Ac supply for the Micro Mot Proxxon. Uses unregulated 12V Ac supply or the speed controller on the machine does not work. My 2 Cents worth of info. Recognize all those tools. This is also happens to me a lot.
Good, that I am not the only one ;)
BTW: a warm welcome here on board of our forum.....

Back