Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

Hello Ondras first of all I hope that you have an easy course and it's a pity that you can't take part in the Czech Championships. I was tempted to go there and see it.

Hi guys and thank you. :)

In the end, the boat went to the Czech Championship, it returned unharmed. In the ship components category "C3D", the points went to the gold medal. o_O
Satisfaction. But I miss the atmosphere of the competition and meeting with similarly strange people..Redface

výsledek KV 2022.JPG

For Stephan - yes processed with needle files..

Ciao ragazzi e grazie.:)

Alla fine, la barca è andata al Campionato Ceco, ed è tornata illesa. Nella categoria componenti navali "C3D", i punti sono andati alla medaglia d'oro.o_O
Soddisfazione. Ma mi manca l'atmosfera della competizione e l'incontro con persone altrettanto strane..Faccia rossa

[ALLEGARE=completo]333387[/ALLEGARE]

Per Stephan - sì elaborato con lime ad ago..
Bok Ondras, nacionalni ili međunarodni događaj, hvala Bok Ondras, je li tvoj Model Kit? Uredba Navigacije iz 2020. konstrukcije kutija za sklapanje nisu u klasi C3D, već u klasi C8

Hi Ondras, is your model a Kit? The 2020 Navigate regulation the constructions of assembly boxes are not in Class C3D but, in Class C8

Last edited:
Bok Ondras, nacionalni ili međunarodni događaj, hvala Bok Ondras, je li tvoj Model Kit? Uredba Navigacije iz 2020. konstrukcije kutija za sklapanje nisu u klasi C3D, već u klasi C8

Hi Ondras, is your model a Kit? The 2020 Navigate regulation the constructions of assembly boxes are not in Class C3D but, in Class C8
Hello Frank, short info; Ondra's Red Lion is not a kit, so category C-3D fits

Ciao Frank, brevi informazioni; Il leone rosso di Ondra non è un kit, quindi la categoria C-3D si adatta

My Congratulations for the Gold medal - 95,33 points !!! -> a very good result !!!!

Back