Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

Cześć Ondrej, byłem na mistrzostwach Republiki Czeskiej i widziałem na żywo Twój model. Złoto zupełnie zasłużone, model robi niesamowite wrażenie, że dopiero powstanie. Jesteś bardzo silny. Gretingi robią wrażenie, cały model jest genialny. Szkoda tylko, że nie mogłeś przyjeżdżać do Karlowych Warunek, atesty mistrzowskie w mistrzostwach do wolnych dni, i których nie poznajesz. Pozdrawiam i gratuluję. :)

Hi Ondrej, I was at the Czech Republic Championship and saw your model live. Well deserved gold, the model makes an amazing impression that it is yet to be built. You are very strong. The gretings are impressive, the whole model is brilliant. It is a pity that you could not come to Karlove Condition, championship certificates in the championship until your days off, and which you do not recognize. Regards and congratulations.

IMG_20221009_103054.jpgIMG_20221009_121550.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all very much for the wishes and likes friends..:)o_O Also, thank you for the explanation of Naviga's categories, I didn't have the strength to do it with the illness..Cautious

Continuation with the production of "belaying pins". The form has been modified a little, the pins are now smaller..

upravená forma na kolíky.JPG

Comparison with the old one, a total of 58 pcs..

58 Belaing Pins.JPG

Pins on the bow. I have to darken them to make them stand out..

kolíky na přídi (1).JPG

kolíky na přídi (2).JPG

Thank you all very much for the wishes and likes friends..:)o_O Also, thank you for the explanation of Naviga's categories, I didn't have the strength to do it with the illness..Cautious

Continuation with the production of "belaying pins". The form has been modified a little, the pins are now smaller..

View attachment 335133

Comparison with the old one, a total of 58 pcs..

View attachment 335134

Pins on the bow. I have to darken them to make them stand out..

View attachment 335135

View attachment 335136
great progress it's looks beautiful, I'm not surprised that you won the gold medal, as far as I'm concerned, you're a master craftsman in the field of models and in general, well done friendThumbs-Up

great progress it's looks beautiful, I'm not surprised that you won the gold medal, as far as I'm concerned, you're a master craftsman in the field of models and in general, well done friendThumbs-Up
Congratulations Ondras.
Superb build.
Thank you very much friends, I appreciate your words.;)

I still work with breaks. Other Small Staghorn harnesses..

další Small staghorn (3).JPG

další Small staghorn (1).JPG

More work on the largest triangular Deadeyes. Homemade production is literally done by hand..o_O

výroba Deadeyes (1).JPG

výroba Deadeyes (3).JPG

výroba Deadeyes (4).JPG

I found new options for the MF 70 cutter..Thumbsup

frézování drážky na lano (1).JPG

side groove..
frézování drážky na lano (2).JPG

vrtání Deadeyes (2).JPG

rounding of edges..
zaoblení hran Deadeyes.JPG

Test with 0.52 mm cable..Explosion

Deadeyes s lanem 0,52 mm.JPG

Such precision Ondras! So impressive!
Top, very beautiful work, Ondras. Thumbsup
Don´t mix them - very accurate as usual
sometimes I have also the feeling, that I repair more than build something new ;)
Thank you very much gentlemen. Thanks for the like!;)

Finally, clamping deadeyes called "chains deadeyes" on the main mast..Explosion

hlavní chains deadeyes (2).JPG

hlavní chains deadeyes (1).JPG

hlavní chains deadeyes (3).JPG

General view..

hlavní chains deadeyes (6).JPG

hlavní chains deadeyes (5).JPG

Now I have small deadeyes waiting for me on the mizzen mast..o_O

příprava na zadní deadeyes.JPG

I made the last two sizes of small 4mm wide deadeyes. Again, a system of glued plates and machining at once.. o_O

výroba malých deadeyes (1).JPG

výroba malých deadeyes (2).JPG

Created a tool for a milling cutter for the production of a 0.4 mm side groove..

výroba malých deadeyes (3).JPG

výroba malých deadeyes (6).JPG

All deadeyes after waxing.. Explosion

výroba malých deadeyes (7).JPG

I wish everyone a lot of success in the new year 2023, a lot of peace in modeling and, above all, health!

Thank you all for the likes!
:imNotWorthy:

Deadeyes fittings for besan made of wire 0.4 mm..

Mizzen chanels s deadeye (1).JPG

I ran into another stupidity in the plan. From a layman's point of view, deadeyes cannot be placed directly on wales. The ropes would break against the broad stern.. o_O

Roter Lowe - Mizzen chanels.jpg

I measured the width of the channels..

Mizzen chanels s deadeye (4).JPG

Channels again secured with steel pins..

Mizzen chanels s deadeye (2).JPG

Deadeyes attached to the hull..

Mizzen chanels s deadeye (6).JPG

Mizzen chanels s deadeye (7).JPG

Hi Ondras

I ran into another stupidity in the plan. From a layman's point of view, deadeyes cannot be placed directly on wales. The ropes would break against the broad stern.. o_O
You are not correct here, my friend.

The Willem Barentsz's deadeyes were placed directly on the wales without any chainwale.

1673953258352.jpeg

Hi Ondras
You are not correct here, my friend.

The Willem Barentsz's deadeyes were placed directly on the wales without any chainwale.

Hello Heinrich. The fit of deadeyes is limited by the shape of the hull. My ship has to have channels.
There are also narrow channels on the Duyfken and Barentsz ship replicas.

Duyfken.jpg

Barentsz ship.jpg

Although they weren't on the build model either..:rolleyes:

Barentsz model.png

Back