The Schooner Bluenose 1921, POF Yuanqing Models 1:72 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello Dean! Good to hear from you. I have been progressing at an ultra-slow pace lately. Still working on a few rat lines at a time but will get my butt in gear hear in the near future and finish this beauty up.
I know about moving slow…ha ha… I am starting to think the NL is going to be a very long build! ;) But there is no rush when it comes to hobbies.

Good afternoon, all, it's been almost a month since my last update. I sort of took a break from working on it with the holidays and all. The latest pictures show I completed the lower rat lines. I also installed the Jib and Jib topsail stays along with the fore stay. On the BN 2 all the stays except the Fore Stay and Jumper Stay are 2.5" circumference steel and the Fore and Jumper Stay are 3.25" circumference. If you look closely the Fore Stay is a larger 1.1mm line and the others are 0.7mm.
This is just to stay somewhat relative in size but is in no way at the correct scale.

IMG_3229.jpgIMG_3230.jpgIMG_3231.jpgIMG_3232.jpg

For now, it's just steady as she goes, thanks for checking in.

Daniel, vous mettez la barre très haute ! Je m'inspire beaucoup de ce que vous faites !
Bravo

Good afternoon, all, it's been almost a month since my last update. I sort of took a break from working on it with the holidays and all. The latest pictures show I completed the lower rat lines. I also installed the Jib and Jib topsail stays along with the fore stay. On the BN 2 all the stays except the Fore Stay and Jumper Stay are 2.5" circumference steel and the Fore and Jumper Stay are 3.25" circumference. If you look closely the Fore Stay is a larger 1.1mm line and the others are 0.7mm.
This is just to stay somewhat relative in size but is in no way at the correct scale.

View attachment 420381View attachment 420382View attachment 420383View attachment 420384

With the fore stays she is showing here real lines, well done Daniel. Up to some other sails …….
Regards, Peter

View attachment 420381View attachment 420382View attachment 420383View attachment 420384

Daniel, good job. It's nice to see that you are developing in your construction projects, improving your skills. This makes me very happy. I wish you to continue to develop in this direction.

Good afternoon all, just a quick update on the sails. I've set the Main and Fore Topsails along with the Jumbo sail located on the fore side bottom of the foremast. I still have two Jib Sails and a Fisherman Sail plus a whole lot more rigging. Hopefully the photos will show a little bit of method in the partial assembly views. Anyway, I'm progressing at a comfortable pace. Check it out.

IMG_3235.jpgIMG_3240.jpgIMG_3242.jpg

Have a great weekend, and thanks for checking in.

Back