Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Am reading it correctly that you have a new model coming in the very near future ?? Maybe for the holidays ??

Cabin installation instructions

...may I put a question? What is the meaning of "Granado" and what is CAF? In this case Google is not very helpful.
Thanks.

Fritz
CAF is a well known chinese manufacturer. They are also a member here in SOS - @CAFmodel - Tom is the owner.
They produced f.e. the kits in scale 1:48 of the La Salamandre, HMS Enterprize and also the actual Le Coureur which is subject of one of our group builds
see f.e. also my signature links
HIGH Quality kits

Granado mentioned:
This is the HMS Granado - a bomb vessel

CAF is preparing and developing in moment a kit of midship section in scale 1:48 and is also planning to make a stern and bow section and and and

CAF is a well known chinese manufacturer. They are also a member here in SOS - @CAFmodel - Tom is the owner.
They produced f.e. the kits in scale 1:48 of the La Salamandre, HMS Enterprize and also the actual Le Coureur which is subject of one of our group builds
see f.e. also my signature links
HIGH Quality kits

Granado mentioned:
This is the HMS Granado - a bomb vessel

CAF is preparing and developing in moment a kit of midship section in scale 1:48 and is also planning to make a stern and bow section and and and
Aha, then I am in "the picture". It is (for me) astonishing that the Chinese construct and produce model kits (Admiralty) with such precision and quality - all respect! And then also at very acceptable prices.

Thank you, Uwe, for your detailed answer to my questions. Not only, but also because of the professional help you get here, I am enthusiastic about SoS as a newcomer.

Greetings
Fritz

no special reason - only that I hope it going fast to get the kit, due to the fact, that Peter is at the last place of the listing

Great... now I am relaxed :) .

Where I born, we use that expression, when you wish someone something good to happen. Example.... good luck with your exam, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Or..... I hope Trident is able to deliver all the requested kits .... I'll keep my fingers crossed. :) :)

On the way I read your text, I thought there were problems and you were keeping your fingers crossed ..... Very Funny my interpretation.

Cheers
Daniel

Hello everyone, kit sales have been stagnant for about a month. I'm sorry. In the process of moving, the studio damaged the No.21 wooden board and lost all of them. Now, the raw materials for processing the 21 wooden board are ready, and the delivery can be resumed soon.

IMG_20201202_164520.jpg

I found in the photos of Mr. Jolley Roger's transformation of fire-proof bricks in his production process, which was very enlightening to me. I bought some mini bricks and gave them to kit booking members for free. (I hope that the members who have purchased kit will understand, and we will continue to try more details with you.) let's try to make the production process more interesting.

Back