HMS Victory by Y.T.- Mamoli - 1:90 scale

I would have to see that to understand which part or parts that you "milled" out. Still, you know how to use your equipment. I am still learning. Again very neatly done. Rich

This is my understanding. From the posted pictures, the most important was to have the vise in the correct angle. And Y.T. used a very smart trick to achieve that. Look how he fixed the vise. Then he milled, the place for the steps,, back and front, keeping the correct distance between steps.

Am I correct Y.T. ?

Daniel

Great

Y.T will you authorize me to post 3-4 that Jeronimo's sent me on how he did the stairs for his Pegasus built ?

Daniel

Sides are 1 x 2 mm strips. Steps are 0.5 x 3 mm strips. When sides are properly grooved glue in top last and bottom last steps with CA glue. Then put in rest of steps and glue in.

Posts for handrail on the stairs from poop deck to main deck. Not as good as I would like but I probably will accept them. Very difficult to make. They are so small. Made out of square stock 1.5 x 1.5 mm. Trying making as real ones.
A9B21D70-68C1-4BAE-AE33-D3C95631E82D.jpeg13FE18D6-6C91-4D43-B763-6AFF2425FF6F.jpeg

Posts for handrail on the stairs from poop deck to main deck. Not as good as I would like but I probably will accept them. Very difficult to make. They are so small. Made out of square stock 1.5 x 1.5 mm. Trying making as real ones.
View attachment 238355View attachment 238356
That is a nice job of turning an open grained wood to so small of sizes and in repetition. . . at least with those shown and maybe some others put aside as usually happens when I try to do multiple small parts. Rich

Back