Le Redoutable 1/48

A quick review about the Scheppach and the Jet Spindlesander (in German)

a good decision

Hi Oliver!

I see two birdhouses. Through the children and woman there are other things than shipbuilding! ;) Have fun with the grinder.

I first had my countertops attached to the wall with angles. The hum of the machines went through the whole house! Only complaints. Since the plates are mounted on tables, everyone likes me!

Best regards
Thomas

To paint the birdhouses was the project from the shipyardqueen. But my workshop is to small for two shipbuilders, cow, birdhouses ect....
Yey, i know. To check all this details bevor its done is difficult. My Kressmotor sounds in a frequency that you can hear him in the last corner of the house. Reduce the RPMs helps only a little bit. Its difficult to work when the employees complain too much.

1633600732936.png

It is nice to see, that your queen has a small area for her own - so she can stay with you there :cool:
I have also realized the tower of frames on the right side and the huge number of other frames in the box on the floor
So you still enough to do for your new Jet - happy sanding
btw: the vac has to be installed to the backside - so you have to move the Ikea stand when using...... so you will need some rolls from the Baumarkt

Its a lot to sand, i tested one frame. There will be dust !!!
The vac is connectable. Its Arsch auf Eimer, but it fits. A problem is to work with the angle of the table. If you have to use tha backside of the table, the clearence to the wall on´t enough. Because the big frames. But its simple to move the stand 10-20 cm. A simple thing.
I bought now 60er and 80er grid to get a faster result.

Its a lot to sand, i tested one frame. There will be dust !!!
The vac is connectable. Its Arsch auf Eimer, but it fits. A problem is to work with the angle of the table. If you have to use tha backside of the table, the clearence to the wall on´t enough. Because the big frames. But its simple to move the stand 10-20 cm. A simple thing.
I bought now 60er and 80er grid to get a faster result.
Be careful with the rough sanding drums - it goes sometimes very fast when you use too much pressure - upps and you have a dent (Delle) in your frame.

Back