POF La Palme (L'Amarante) Corvette 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph) by Tobias

Why did you not use the same timber as for the planking? It gives a really light and not dominant impression o the finished hull. The treenails are after the finish a little bit darker than the planking itself.

Hello dear friends,

also here in my log of La Palme I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you all again who have stood by me and have been diligent in liking and commenting. It was a year with joys and sorrows, with ups and downs and so here's to a new year 2023 that we can ring in soon, with hope for peace.

7CE8BA75-BC94-44F5-918D-4E6DFD68EDAF.jpeg

Hello dear friends,

also here in my log of La Palme I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you all again who have stood by me and have been diligent in liking and commenting. It was a year with joys and sorrows, with ups and downs and so here's to a new year 2023 that we can ring in soon, with hope for peace.

View attachment 347239
Merry Christmas my dear friend for you and your family :D

Hello dear friends,

View attachment 347239
Merry Christmas from us and Bernie!

IMG_2602.jpeg

Back