POF La Palme (L'Amarante) Corvette 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph) by Tobias

The first part is done, a total of 2282 holes have been drilled. In the next few days the wooden nails will be set no approx. 1300 nails +-. When this is done, it's back to Le Rochefort.

View attachment 357692
Looking at the pictures of a seemingly perfect build, I'm starting to suspect you are secretly using some CNC machinery. This just looks close to perfect.

Wenn ich mir die Bilder eines scheinbar perfekten Baus ansehe, beginne ich zu vermuten, dass Sie heimlich eine CNC-Maschine verwenden. Das sieht einfach perfekt aus.
Thank you Roland the secret is tape and a Dremel.
117e68d2-99c7-4a39-b813-8f816cc78fe6-jpeg.349400

365 days or a year

F920EC88-AFA7-4052-BD22-0F731A0DE37C.jpeg

A year ago today I started my first scratch build, it's crazy how time flies. Inexperienced with what to expect, I started building La Palme, a sister ship of L'Amarante. Today, after a year of construction and one or two breaks, I'm glad I took this step. Why all this, well, I love it. Sometimes I've asked myself if I can do it at all and if it wasn't too early, because when you consider that I started my first model (Whale Catcher Essex) in January 2021 and finished it in July to start Le Coureur, is the jump is very big. A year later, I'm even a little proud of myself for having taken this step. In addition, there is also Le Rochefort, which I started in January of this year.

All of this is partly your merit, because with this great support, your tips and cartwheels, the praise and likes, I probably would not have gotten to this point today.
Thank you to all of you who stand by my side.
Here's to another year of La Palme and your support.

Happy Birthday La Palme Birthday-Cake

365 days or a year

View attachment 358057

A year ago today I started my first scratch build, it's crazy how time flies. Inexperienced with what to expect, I started building La Palme, a sister ship of L'Amarante. Today, after a year of construction and one or two breaks, I'm glad I took this step. Why all this, well, I love it. Sometimes I've asked myself if I can do it at all and if it wasn't too early, because when you consider that I started my first model (Whale Catcher Essex) in January 2021 and finished it in July to start Le Coureur, is the jump is very big. A year later, I'm even a little proud of myself for having taken this step. In addition, there is also Le Rochefort, which I started in January of this year.

All of this is partly your merit, because with this great support, your tips and cartwheels, the praise and likes, I probably would not have gotten to this point today.
Thank you to all of you who stand by my side.
Here's to another year of La Palme and your support.

Happy Birthday La Palme Birthday-Cake
congratulations :cool::DExplosionBirthday-Cake
you are doing wonderful work ThumbsupOkayBeer

Hello Tobias,

Congratulations. It’s hard to believe it’s been a year. Your work is nothing less than fantastic. I have gotten a great amount of enjoyment and knowledge from following your work.

Bill

Nic tylko podziwiać bardzo podoba mi się twoja praca . Pozdrawiam Mirek

Nothing but admiration, I like your work very much. Yours sincerely Mirek

Last edited by a moderator:
Back