POF La Palme (L'Amarante) Corvette 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph) by Tobias

What kind of rasp do you use? I'm looking for a nice set and was interested in the Corradi, but don't know what I have to aspect of it.

What kind of rasp do you use? I'm looking for a nice set and was interested in the Corradi, but don't know what I have to aspect of it.
Hello Stephan, I use the Corradi Rasple and I can only say that they are worth every cent. Here is a link to Amazon.

CORRADI-Nadelraspel-Set, 6-teilig, Schweizer Raspelhieb 2, 140mm, 12332144 – Für mittelfeine Raspelarbeiten in schwer zugänglichen Stellen https://amzn.eu/d/fgqDinW

Hello Stephan, I use the Corradi Rasple and I can only say that they are worth every cent. Here is a link to Amazon.

CORRADI-Nadelraspel-Set, 6-teilig, Schweizer Raspelhieb 2, 140mm, 12332144 – Für mittelfeine Raspelarbeiten in schwer zugänglichen Stellen https://amzn.eu/d/fgqDinW
thanks, I put them in my wish list in Amazon. The pictures in Amazon and in the site of pferd are not to best. I like them

Stephan here is a picture of the rasp so you can see it better.
Thanks Tobias. The price is also okay. I got the a set of files 12 pieces zeef 2 160 mm. They are perfect but they take a small amount of wood. because zeef 2 (heft 2)
Next month I will order these with the key files together. the Pferd 265 K 11700265

51ppe1lQVFL._AC_SL1084_.jpg
I got these almost the exact same, but from another brand. They got dull. Seems the Pferd or Corradi last for a lifetime when you use them in a correct way.
Camellia oil is perfect to prevent them for corrosion.

Hello guys,
I haven't had much time in the last 14 days. One or the other may know it, making initial preparations in the garden, repairing the admiral's car ( @Uwek saw the three large boxes ROTF ) and and and...... . Today I found some time and worked a little on La Palm, now 4.5 hours have passed and you don't see much. Have a nice Sunday evening, see you soon.

eZy Watermark_16-04-2023_09-11-46PM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_16-04-2023_09-06-45PM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_16-04-2023_09-10-43PM.jpeg

Witaj
Piękne wykonane detale .Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello
Beautifully done details .Regards Mirek

Last edited by a moderator:
Back