POF La Palme (L'Amarante) Corvette 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph) by Tobias

Good evening everyone, as I announced yesterday, I would like to redo the bulkhead between the rope room and boatswain room. This was my task today, it was much more difficult to do this because everything had to be adjusted exactly.

Above the old bulkhead below the new bulkhead.

eZy Watermark_25-04-2023_09-01-17-2550PM.jpeg

Everything has been adjusted here.

eZy Watermark_25-04-2023_09-05-45-2950PM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_25-04-2023_09-06-38-8400PM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_25-04-2023_09-07-22-3190PM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_25-04-2023_09-08-29-4570PM.jpeg

I wish you a nice evening.

Hello @Mirek thank you very much for your comment, much appreciated.

@Uwek yes I do the dovetails. La Palme and her sisters only had those dovetails on the floor hatches, so just a few.

IMG_6566.jpeg

@ All thanks for your likes.

Thank you Paul for your kind words, yes it had to be redone. After I had to adjust the height of the old bulkhead, I was no longer happy with the result, so I started from scratch and started again.
This is the big "advantage" with scratch building - if you do not like it or you want to improve -> make it once more
the new bulkhead fits better - well done

Good evening everyone, as I announced yesterday, I would like to redo the bulkhead between the rope room and boatswain room. This was my task today, it was much more difficult to do this because everything had to be adjusted exactly.

Above the old bulkhead below the new bulkhead.

View attachment 371172

Everything has been adjusted here.

View attachment 371173

View attachment 371174

View attachment 371175

View attachment 371176

I wish you a nice evening.

Hello @Mirek thank you very much for your comment, much appreciated.

@Uwek yes I do the dovetails. La Palme and her sisters only had those dovetails on the floor hatches, so just a few.

View attachment 371177

@ All thanks for your likes.
wonderful work! it's going to be great ship model Okay :)
I liked the new bulkhead

Hello everyone,
just a little info, starting tomorrow the construction on La Palm will have to be put on hold again and we will switch back to our group construction Le Rochefort. I would like to work here today and there tomorrow, but that's not possible. Too many things to change and you can only focus on one model. The plan is to finish the hull of Le Rochefort and to work on the inside and, if necessary, to attach the first floorboards on the inside until we continue here. So feel free to drop by our group construction site where you can also see some other builders.

Hello everyone,
just a little info, starting tomorrow the construction on La Palm will have to be put on hold again and we will switch back to our group construction Le Rochefort. I would like to work here today and there tomorrow, but that's not possible. Too many things to change and you can only focus on one model. The plan is to finish the hull of Le Rochefort and to work on the inside and, if necessary, to attach the first floorboards on the inside until we continue here. So feel free to drop by our group construction site where you can also see some other builders.
It is a joy to follow your work wherever you take us!

Hello Knut I colour them very carefully with the tip of a toothpick and only a little of the burnishing agent after installation. However, it is dangerous that the wood draws the colour.
Good advice that toothpic of yours! I'll surely give a try.

Tobias my dear friend
I wish you a happy and enjoyable birthday. Birthday-Cake Beer BeerBirthday-Cake:D:D
May you continue to enjoy life, your family, the hobby!! and may you continue to heap all of us with the goodness and kindness you have

Me quito el sombrero, un trabajo muy limpio y fino, da gusto verte trabajar, en este foro hay verdaderos artistas y sus modelos deberían estar en un museo, un abrazo

I take my hat off, a very clean and fine work, it's nice to see you work, in this forum there are true artists and their models should be in a museum, a hug

Last edited by a moderator:
Back