POF La Palme (L'Amarante) Corvette 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph) by Tobias

I wish everyone a happy Easter.

Unfortunately I couldn't do anything at La Palme in the last few weeks because I wasn't in good shape, our little puppy Cooper died at the age of almost 8 months and that affected me a lot.
sincere condolences, dog and / or cat are like a family member :confused:

I wish everyone a happy Easter.

Unfortunately I couldn't do anything at La Palme in the last few weeks because I wasn't in good shape, our little puppy Cooper died at the age of almost 8 months and that affected me a lot.
... very sad news, I can fully understand your feelings. :(

8 months is not old... I lost 5 (over 12 years old each) A good way to forget your pain (not to mention the lost dog) is to take another one. The decision is yours...

Hello dears, thank you for your kind words and your sympathy. On March 30th we went to the emergency services because he was always choking and couldn't breathe. During the examinations he got worse and he stopped breathing. The doctor and two nurses fought for his life for about 20 minutes but he didn't want to wake up. We were shocked and incredibly sad. The examination revealed a heart attack due to an inflammation of the heart muscle. Our last leg bitch died at the age of 17 and 16 and you can expect that but not at 7 months! That was hard for me, for us. Yes, we decided to take a dog again and it all happened pretty quickly because there was still no little worm at home and my wife and I consulted for a few days and decided on the little Danza Anja Raja who have been with us since Friday is.

We miss our Cooper and he will always be in our hearts and he lives on in his little sister.

BCCE7D49-AE7B-4078-A660-3A0B40F7DA66.jpeg

Last edited:
she is sweet - and is looking very inteligent
sorry to hear about your loss - I know these feelings very well.
We have in moment two dogs one with 3 years and the puppy with 5 months - we could not live any more without the dogs and cats and .....

Back