POF L'Amarante Corvette de 12 canons 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph- Gérard Delacroix) By Shota

I'm not sure about that 'stylish' window Shota. On the real ship was that curved? By using the drawing in that way you end up making the window flat. Of course I'm a novice when it comes to looking at drawings so perhaps I misunderstand what is shown...

Boxwood is valuable (expensive) so I don't want to see any go to waste...
Ususaly you are correct, but the Amarante had really a flat window
a small excerpt of a photo I made from the planset review
Screenshot 2024-07-21 141021.png

I'm not sure about that 'stylish' window Shota. On the real ship was that curved? By using the drawing in that way you end up making the window flat. Of course I'm a novice when it comes to looking at drawings so perhaps I misunderstand what is shown...

Boxwood is valuable (expensive) so I don't want to see any go to waste...

Hello Paul, as Uwe already mentioned, it is relatively flat, but it is not a real window, it is just a decoration on the side of the bottles.

IMG_7656.jpeg

Good morning Shota. I was spending some time this morning going through posts and read about your accident from last Tuesday. I hope you are on the mend and your hand is healing well. I see you were back at modelling very quickly despite the injury - a true modeller, my respect my friend :).

Back