YUANQING BLUENOSE - Peter Voogt [COMPLETED BUILD]

A bunch of frames ready:
075 Spanten tm 23.jpg

Time for a dry fit in the jig and on the keel:
076 Spanten tm 23.jpg
Frames 1 till 23. Dry fit with the keelson part #48.

Time for some photographic artistic freedom.
Some different lighting.
077 Spanten tm 23.jpg
Everything is sloping and round. Had to pay a little more attention to the distortion in the photo.

And the Cathedral portal or Stupa:
078 Spanten tm 23.jpg
Not entirely symmetical and straight. But that's my (former professional) photo deformity. ;)

Up till the next bunch of frames.
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Well done lads! I actually taught the full story of Pink Floyd and their music not too long ago. I like to push the thought envelope from time to time and "Another Brick in the Wall" certainly provided my Chinese students an alternative view on education.

Very nice of you, you still have the vinyl! I am listening to the Animals one of the shortest but one of the best albums I love!
Animals: You're refreshing my memory, Jim.
At the life concert in Rotterdam Ahoy, the large inflatable pig slids across the cable through the hall. Right on a large scaffold with sound and light and bumped into it. Slowly the scaffold tilted and threatened to fall over, but the pig slowly curled around it. All the thousands of people ooooooeeeee ...... :eek:o_O
It always stays with me and made it special: Pigs on the Wing.
PS-1: (as you perhaps knows ;))
Roger Waters used a free flying pig in his ’Us & Them’ show, as a scale zeppelin. Flying around the big Londen 4 chimney electric factor in the middle of the hall. With projecting movies en lyrics on the pig and factory. Also impressive.
PS-2:
Maybe I rename this build-log in Pinknose Build-log. (Hint: Because off the band and the pig).
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Thanxs Henk.
When you take some time, the result will come ;)
Regards, Peter
Results speak for themselves! You do very good work Peter. I joke with you about time, but I wish I could do the same! I’m still working 50 hrs a week, so I have to work in the evenings when I can. Or put in a full day on the weekend! ;)

Back